The last year has been a crash course in digital engagement - for both customers and businesses.
In this webinar Onfido CEO, Mike Tuchen and Okta Regional Chief Security Officer, Ben King present exclusive joint research on how customer attitudes have changed over the past year. 5,000 respondents from the UK, US, France, Germany and the Netherlands told us how they feel about digital access across a range of industries.
Watch to learn:
- How has COVID-19 changed consumer’s relationship with digital identity?
- What is the role of the branch versus online services in a post-COVID world?
- What are user’s expectations of digital and omnichannel access?
- How do users want to authenticate themselves?
- What should businesses do to meet their customers expectations online?