The digitisation of identity has made tremendous progress in the last 10 years. Digital access to services has now become mainstream, with surging consumer expectations meaning that remote access is now a table stake. COVID-19 has only accelerated that change, as more businesses’ adapt to make their services fully digital. In a world when you never meet your customers face to face, the ability to establish digital trust has never been more critical.
So... what’s next?
Will the digital identity revolution continue to transform how we seamlessly access even more core services? How will the infrastructure and regulatory environment develop? And are physical identity documents becoming a thing of the past?
In this webinar experts from Onfido, Signicat and the Chair of European Association for e-Identity and Security theorise what the future holds, including:
- How will customer expectations continue to shift in a post-COVID world, and what needs to change to meet them?
- How will governance of digital identities develop, and what will the impact be?
- Will our digital identities feature cross-border interoperability - and what assurances will business need to accept them?
- What bold new use cases will emerge - can digital identity impact the democratic process?
- Is the end in sight for physical documents?