Expectations of customer experience have accelerated dramatically in the past six months. More than ever, we expect access to financial services to be near instantaneous. From onboarding to transaction approval, we want it all from the comfort of our smartphones. The question is, how do financial services meet these expectations whilst still stopping fraud, and adhering to regulation.
In this webinar, presented by Forrester, ForgeRock and Onfido, we look at how expectations have shifted, and how identity can catalyse transformation across acquisition, experience and automation.
Watch now to hear Andras Cser (VP & Principal Analyst at Forrester), Alfy Louis (Financial Services Advisor to Onfido), and Nick Caley (VP at Forgerock) discuss:
- How to meet customer expectations in the wake of COVID-19
- How anchoring users to a real identity at sign-up can drive acquisition and retention
- How you can build an identity ecosystem that stops fraud at the door, and enables continuous fraud monitoring to keep you and your users protected
- How identity can be used to power operational efficiency
- How you can transform your CIAM processes