The Covid-19 pandemic has had sweeping impacts across the globe. It has proven to be a catalyst for change: we’ve changed the way we work, the way we socialize, and the way we approach everyday business.
It’s raised questions about how we verify and authenticate customers online, and similarly how we future proof businesses from the security threats of tomorrow.
Read this Raconteur report to learn what we can expect from the future of authentication, and what impact the current remote climate has had in creating change.
Also in the report:
- A look at why passwords still exist
- Five key ways to strengthen your enterprise security
- Biometrics and global ‘regimes of truth’
- Why we’re still seeing racial bias in facial recognition
- Busting 6 common myths about biometrics