Watch this panel from MoneyLIVE Nordic Banking Online Festival discussion to hear Reuben Sagar (Regional Director at Onfido), Robin Hjelte (Head of Data and Market Analysis, Swish) Heikki Räyhäntausta (Head of Emerging Technologies, OP Financial Group) and Yngvar Ugland (Executive Vice President, Head of NewTechLab, DNB) discuss:
- How has the coronavirus crisis affected what a ‘world of convenience’ looks like for customers?
- A true market of one: how can advanced analytics deliver a new level of engagement?
- How can banks utilise AI and data to make intelligent offers at the moment of need?
- How might data be used to tailor customer engagement during periods of financial difficulty?
- What elements of data are critical to hyper-relevant strategies?
- Knowing when to stop: drawing the line between hyper-relevant offers and privacy invasion
- The potential of auto-switching services: is this something banks will offer and if so, when?
- Navigating ethical personalisation: where do the challenges lie?